2—3 april 2012
Welcome to RIT++!
Conference for web developers Russian Internet Technologies++ 2012 will take place in Digital October Conference Center on 2 – 3 April!
Our conference will be conducted the fourth time this year, about 600 people will take part in it. It will be one of the largest event for web developers in Russia. The subject and overall area of the talks are serverside and clientside development, system administration, databases, advanced technologies, project management, quality and so on.
We hope that all kinds of internet specialists: lead developers, system administrators, database specialists, system architects and technical directors — will come to Digital October Conference Center to discuss some questions about modern web sites and services development.
Traditionally we invite most interesting speakers from the major regional and international companies to our events. Here are some of Russian Internet Technologies 2011 key speakers:
- Martin Sustrik (0MQ project founder);
- Greg Lindahl (Blekko);
- Leif Hedstrom (Akamai Technologies);
- Pavel Durov, Maksim Lapshin (VKontakte);
- Stoyan Stefanov (Yahoo);
- Evegeniya Firsova, Alexey Baitin, Alexey Karpanov, Sergey Beregnoy (Yandex);
- Vladimir Perepelitsa, Igor Sysoev, Oleg Mamontov, Andrey Shetuhin (Rambler);
- Bruce Momjian, Simon Riggs (PostgreSQL);
- Alex Mogilevsky, Alexey Pakhunov, Petr Didenko (Microsoft);
- Dmitry Roslyakov, Vladimir Gabrielyan, Aleksand Gorny, Dmitry Krinocensky (Mail.Ru);
- Theo Schlossnagle (OmniTI);
- John Allspaw (Etsy);
- Petr Zaycev (Percona);
- Vadim Makeev (Opera Software);
- Alexey Rybak, Sergey Averin (Badoo).